About the role
We are very excited to welcome an Office Manager to the team, who will be integral to the successful operation of our commercial office space in the heart of Brighton. You will be the first point of contact for day-to-day enquires and responsible for ensuring all of our academy students, suppliers and other visitors are greeted professionally and given the TGB experience!
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will flag any urgent issues that require external support on significant maintenance. You'll be responsible for front of house, office management and H&S, whilst keeping the building functional throughout.
This is a dynamic role that offers the chance to help establish a HQ of the highest standards. You will:
- Host regular company socials and launch day celebrations.
- Lead front of house; organise and distribute post to employees; greeting and seating external visitors; drive the correct usage of any visitor booking or office booking systems and processes.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the office, stock management, making sure employees are keeping their space and shared areas tidy including meeting rooms, booking system and cleanliness.
- Prepare and distribute a quarterly company newsletter (with support from Creative).
- Support the People team with onboarding new starters with inductions, office tours and assisting SLT & EA Team on adhoc company project work.
- Be the companies lead first aider, lead fire warden and be responsible for the accident log book.
- Ensure we have enough appointed first aiders and coordinate courses where necessary.
This is not an exhaustive list of job responsibilities. This advert is designed to highlight key elements of the role and more details will be disclosed through the interview process.
You will have experience in office management (or similar), take pride in your work and the smooth operation of the office, but most importantly you'll be personable and hardworking. To succeed in this role, you will be:
- Organised and articulate. Enjoy managing multiple projects and seeing them through to completion.
- Exceptional enthusiasm and energy to greet students, employees and suppliers that matches the TGB experience!
- Exposure or previous experience in facilities management.
- Qualification or proven experience in first aid and H&S.
With passion and dedication present in every corner of TGB, we are striving to be the leading brand within our Industry. Ultimately though, what makes us unique is being a founder led business, that has cultivated a close-knit culture that is supportive, encouraging and will ensure a lot of fun along the way! We really do value our teams contributions and there are many ways that we like to reward that.
What we can offer you:
- Hybrid working
- Company bonus
- £1,000 personal development fund
- 5 study days a year
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme (+5 days)
- Birthday bonus (after one years’ service)
- Long service award (additional holiday allowance)
- 3 month’s sabbatical offered upon 3 years’ service
- Healthcare cash plan (via. Health Shield)
- Electric car lease scheme (via. salary sacrifice)
- Discount on Peacci products
- Life assurance
- Company events
- Pension scheme
- Casual dress code
The GelBottle Inc is one of the fastest-growing brands in the premium nail beauty industry. We have bold ambitions and a clear vision of where we are going. We will continue to create iconic products and brands that will become the powerhouses of the future. We will stay true to our Founder’s artistry roots but constantly evolve with first-to-market innovation that always educates and entertains.