About the role
We are looking for someone with creative flair who has technical photographic and retouching skills, who would enjoy working within a fast paced, vibrant and founder led business, spanning multiple B2B and B2C brands.
This role will be based working out of our Head Office in
central Brighton complete with its own in-house photographic
studio. Reporting to the Head of
Creative content and Production –
and joining an existing super talented team of 2 photographers, you will:
- Photograph, retouch and edit image and video content to be posted between our five brands; Peacci - Fashion &
beauty, Create and Coat - Retail, The GelBottle Inc - Trade professionals in beauty and
TGB Academy - education and DK Collection - Property.
- Write up new starter packs
- Write up retouching notes for freelancers
- Take authority for the photography/videography equipment inventory list
- Be proactive and able to complete all as hoc tasks efficiently, which includes cleaning caring for photographic equipment, inventory and managing your own workload.
You will focus on Ecommerce, Creative Still Life, Model Campaign imagery in order to produce content on a daily basis for our social media channels, website, email and advertising campaigns (both digital and in print).
This role is a 12 month FTC maternity cover.
You'll be passionate about your work, love collaborating with other departments, with a keen eye for detail when styling still life products and colour matching in retouch. You'll also:
- Be qualified in relevant subjects or have specific relevant experience.
- Proficient using Canon, shooting tethered into Capture One, and retouching using Photoshop and Wacom tablet.
- Having the technical ability to create dynamic lighting setups using Profoto and Aputure.
- Be proactive and able to complete all adhoc tasks efficiently which include cleaning and caring for photographic equipment, inventory, managing your own workload.
- Basic video and editing skills are a bonus.
With passion and dedication present in every corner of TGB, we are striving to be the leading brand within our Industry. Ultimately though, what makes us unique is being a founder led business, that has cultivated a close-knit culture that is supportive, encouraging and will ensure a lot of fun along the way! We really do value our teams contributions and there are many ways that we like to reward that.
What we can offer you:
🏡 Hybrid working
💰 Yearly company bonus
🚀 £1,000 yearly personal development fund
🎓 5 'study days' a year
🌴 25 days holiday + bank holidays
🌼 'Daisy days' (extra 2 days off throughout the year)
✈️ Holiday purchase scheme (+5 days)
🎂 Birthday bonus (after one years’ service)
🐣 Enhanced Parental Leave
🤝 Long service award (additional holiday allowance)
🌍 3 month’s sabbatical offered upon 3 years’ service
🏥 Healthcare cash plan (via. Health Shield)
🚘 Electric car lease scheme (via. salary sacrifice)
💅 Discount on Peacci products
Life assurance + pension scheme
🎉 Regular funded company events
👕 Casual dress code